วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Music:  Excuse me then my pain.
Artist:   King  Muenpair  Panahbut the star 5
Each minute that I must live on.
You would not know it's hard too.
When you go with a new love.
I forced myself to breathe. Now that’s out the daily
So accustomed to loneliness.
Just you come back and say you're sorry.
It would be enough, or refute what I have found.
Asked what she came. You have to forgive me.
I answered her back with one question.
** I'm sorry it hurt when I lost. Answer me hurt when I lost.
How many tears yesterday that it must flow.
It cracked my heart out. Crushed and I do not have to start over.
It will crack the glass can not
Not, it hurts me if I remember.
That pair of eyes to her.
Are found today are the same liability.
And see all sincerity.
But did not really think of Honor.
Her picture is on the left,. Do not look back just once.
Repeat *,**,**.
It hurts me to understand and remember her.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น