วันพุธที่ 12 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Easy Essay Topics for Kids

           out class

       It is always good to begin with essays where children can describe something. The topic should be about something that the kids already know, like, their home or family. Such type of essay topics will aid them to learn to organize their thoughts in a constructive manner. After children select their topic, they can make points about them, before actually writing the main essay. Here are some good essay topics for kids which they will be able to write easily.
·         My Best Friend
·         My Favorite Sport
·         My Last Holiday
·         The Pet that I would Like to Have
·         What if I had Super Powers
·         My Mother/Father
·         A Dream I had Last Night  http://www.buzzle.com/articles/essay-topics-for-kids.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น